Wednesday, June 1, 2011

mywedding.com vs. theknot.com

After reading many wedding magazines, I thought one of the easiest ways to organize and plan a wedding would be to use the free online wedding planning tools that are available. From what I've seen, both www.mywedding.com and www.theknot.com seem to be the most popular choices for wedding websites. After creating accounts on both websites, I've decided to use mywedding.com for the following reasons:


+ More Wedding Website Options - wedding websites seem to be popular these days, and I felt that there was much more variety on mywedding.com

+ Simple Wedding Checklist - I felt that the Knot was very detailed and I was looking for a simple wedding checklist feature. I felt overwhelmed by the Knot's checklist.

+ Simple Budget - again, the Knot also had a very useful wedding budget tool, but it was above and beyond what I was looking for to plan a wedding.


So, for my wedding, I'll be using www.mywedding.com!

Note: Even though I've selected My Wedding for overall planning and wedding coordination, I will probably still use a lot of tips on the Knot website; the Knot has an entire section of their website dedicated to weddings in Cleveland, which I'm sure will come in handy!


No comments:

Post a Comment