Sunday, July 17, 2011

Engagement Photos - Preview!

Despite many threatening clouds, we were able to take engagement photos on June 26th! I'm attaching a few of my favorite ones that I've already editted!

The bad news: While I really wanted to take pictures at Progressive Field in Downtown Cleveland, we decided not to go downtown because the weather was "iffy". Also, about half way through our photoshoot in the park, my dad's camera battery died.

The good news: Our pictures in the park came out so great, that we didn't let the bad news bring us down! I loved our pictures from the duck pond and Squire's castle in the Metroparks - both great locations for taking engagement photos! And with a little photoshop, the cloudy weather didn't affect the pictures much at all!







No comments:

Post a Comment